Restaurant Kitchen Hood and Fire Suppression System Installation of Washington DC Maryland
Ansul Restaurant R102 Fire Suppression System Service Repair of Washington DC
Restaurant Fire Suppression System Inspection Service near Washington DC
- Test and clean all fusible links brackets and detectors
- Verify automatic shutdown valves, audible alarms, and mirco-switches
- Check cylinder pressure charges and weights
- Check for changes in hazards and appliance lines
- Check remote pull station operation
- Clean, blow-out and inspect agent piping and system nozzles
- Check hydro-static test dates for cylinders and discharge hoses
Restaurant Fire System Company near Washington DC Maryland
What do fire suppression hood inspectors and maintenance professionals do in Washington DC?
When you have a fire suppression hood inspection performed in Washington DC, we will send a certified testing and inspection professional to check your system for proper function. We will check to see that the hood is clean, dry, and streak free, both inside and out. We will check the hood globes to make sure they are free of water damage. If needed, we will also repair the system to ensure it’s working properly.