Fire Extinguisher Inspection Service of Maryland (MD)
Annual Fire Extinguisher Inspection and New Tags Service in the Maryland, MD region.
We sell, service, and repair all types and styles of portable fire extinguishers in and around the Maryland, MD region.
Fire Extinguisher Service in Maryland (MD)
What is a fire extinguisher inspection in Maryland?
While the process can vary depending on the type of portable fire extinguisher being inspected, typically, the following steps are performed during an annual fire extinguisher inspection:
- Exterior of extinguisher is wiped and inspected for damage or corrosion
- Hose is examined for obstructions
- Cylinder dates are checked to determine if an internal inspection or hydrostatic test is due
- Gauges are checked to confirm that the pressure is in the acceptable range. (Note that if a fire extinguisher has been discharged, it must be recharged prior to re-certifying)
- Fire extinguishers that do not have gauges are weighed to determine that the contents are in an acceptable range.
- Pull-pin is removed, examined, and replaced
- New tamper seal with current year is secured to the extinguisher
- New inspection tag, properly punched and signed, is attached to the extinguisher
- Fire extinguisher is placed on its bracket
Fire extinguisher inspection service, annual certification tags, recharge or refill, hydrostatic testing, 6 year maintenance in
- Prince George’s County,
- Montgomery County,
- Anne Arundel County
- Howard County.
Schedule your next portable fire extinguisher annual maintenance or repair today.